What We Do
- RBT offers programs for teachers to support their professional growth, strengthen collegiality and encourage experimentation through direct study of the knowledge base on teaching and development of peer coaching skills.
- RBT works with evaluators and school leaders to enhance their individual leadership skills and to develop a set of durable, meaningful system-wide structures for creating a professional growth cycle that includes teacher supervision and evaluation.
- RBT coaches leaders on strategies for change and procedures that strengthen school culture and organizational effectiveness at all levels.
- RBT trains data coaches and data teams.
- RBT publishes books and produces products and videos of interest to educators, focusing on teaching, leadership, and school culture.
- RBT helps districts build in-house professional development capacity to ensure skillful teaching and implement teacher evaluation systems.
A Focus on Sustainable Improvement
We know that the key to increasing student achievement is the sustainable improvement of teaching and learning, so RBT works with our partners to build a system-wide implementation plan to ensure that the focus on teaching expertise and continuous improvement is woven throughout the district processes and policies.
Learn more about our services
Who We Are
Mission, Vision, Core Values
More than 40 years of history
Who We Work With
Where RBT is active
State: Hover over a state
Is RBT Active: -