Strengthening Teacher Evaluation: Taking Action to Improve Ineffective Teaching, Second Edition (The Skillful Leader III)
From the lead authors of The Skillful Leader series, this work serves as a how-to handbook that offers dozens of illustrations, new cases, and sample documents plus legal advice to help you confront ineffective instruction. It is a cover-to-cover guide for solving thorny teacher performance problems. Highlights include how to:
- Use strategies for early intervention, support, and remediation
- Write a negative evaluation
- Escalate communication about teacher performance issues
- Craft high-leverage improvement plans
- Use student performance measures responsibly
A must for administrators and teacher leaders.