Use the Modules page to navigate between pages or modules. There is a Next button at the bottom of each page to continuously move through a module. The requirement for completion is located below each page as applicable (view, submit, or obtain a minimum score). Return buttons are located at the end of each module to return to the modules page.
As a place holder for where you left off, empty circles are located on the far left. Check boxes will appear on the far right as requirements are completed. If a quiz has not received the minimum required grade, a red circle with a line in it will appear to the far left.
Follow the steps below to submit assignments and/or key reflection questions.
- Click Submit Assignment on the top right of the page (red button).
- Depending on the assignment, you may be asked to submit text online or a file upload:
- A text box entry form will appear with the grading rubric located below. Enter your answer in the text box.
- An upload file form will appear. Select a file and upload. Note, it will only allow you to upload 1 file per assignment.
- Click Submit Assignment below the form box (red button).
- A green temporary text box will appear at the top of the page confirming successful submission. The Submit Assignment button now reads Re-submit Assignment.
- Click Next on the bottom right to continue the course.
Follow the steps below to complete quizzes.
- Click Begin on the bottom left of the page (blue button).
- Complete questions. Click next to move on the next question (there are two buttons; both work to move to the next question) or previous to go back to the previous question.
- Click Submit on the bottom right after answering the last question (blue button).
- Click Take Now to retake the quiz or Return on the top right to return to the Modules page (quizzes only appear at the end of a module).
Tips and Reminders
It is recommended that you download materials as you progress through the course. There are instances when you are asked to refer back to a previous handout or article to complete a task or reflection. The materials will also serve as great resources after you have completed the course.