The Skillful Leader III: Book Study
Purpose of the Study
- Build conviction and competence for taking on ineffective performance through escalated intervention.
- Develop an accountable learning community for district evaluators.
- Serve as preparation for or follow-up from Skillful Leader III training.
Six or seven sessions of about 60 minutes each. All sessions contain three components:
- Start-up: Connects to previous session and asks participants to report on action taken.
- Session Content: Discussion and application of the reading and reflection on action to be taken.
- Commitment for Prep: Reading and fieldwork to be prepared for the next session.
Estimated times for each component are given in parentheses.
Group size assumed to be 25. Shorten whole group activities
Other downloads by related topic: