The Skillful Teacher (7th ed.) - Kindle Edition
The latest edition of The Skillful Teacher is the comprehensive resource for all educators – no matter where they are in their career. Building on decades of research, The Skillful Teacher offers evidence-based instructional strategies for today’s classroom including easy-to-understand scripts and videos. The Skillful Teacher is used world-wide as a hands-on, practical guide on instruction – not a theoretical perspective on education. Available as a Kindle eBook as a full book.
Order through Amazon.com from the Kindle store.
Each chapter in the text addresses a different dimension of instructional practice and provides in concrete and practical terms the guidelines, tools and strategies educators can use to meet the challenges of everyday classroom life.
The seventh edition of the book has been enhanced and expanded in many ways including:
- A candid exploration of anti-racism and cultural competency - issues that are especially timely in our current political and social climate
- An in-depth study of the power of quality feedback and its relationship to student achievement
- Identification of the planning decisions that can impact the quality and effectiveness of a lesson
- How teachers’ beliefs influence student motivation and effective effort
- On-line resources that provide readers greater opportunities to engage in the content and observe key instructional moves