Strengthening Teacher Evaluation: Taking Action to Improve Ineffective Teaching (The Skillful Leader III)
From the lead authors of The Skillful Leader series, this work serves as a how-to handbook to accompany the best selling The Skillful Leader: Confronting Mediocre Teaching, with over 55,000 in circulation. Like its predecessor, the book offers dozens of illustrations, new cases, and sample documents plus legal advice to help you confront ineffective instruction. It is a cover-to-cover guide for solving thorny teacher performance problems. Highlights include how to:
- Use strategies for early intervention, support, and remediation
- Write a negative evaluation
- Escalate communication about teacher performance issues
- Craft high-leverage improvement plans
- Use student performance measures responsibly
A must for administrators and teacher leaders. To preview the book, go to Book Excerpts.
Purchasing with a purchase order or check and/or ordering 50 copies or more? Call the Publications Manager at 978-263-9449 or email us here. Click here to inquire about shipping costs outside the continental U.S.